for Nokia 3230:
Telephony enhancement tools:
Full screen caller
Personal information managers:
System tools and utilities:
Lady Chatterley's Lover
Product category: System tools and utilities
Last updated: Feb 03, 2005
Price: 14.95 USD
- Nokia 7650
- Nokia 3650/3600
- Nokia N-Gage/N-Gage QD
- Nokia 3660/3620
- Siemens SX1
- Nokia 6600
- Nokia 7610
- Nokia 6620
- Nokia 6260
- Sendo X
- Nokia 6670
- Nokia 6630
- Nokia 3230
- Nokia 6680/6681
- Samsung SGH-D730
SysMan helps you to control applications better, make calls faster and send your messages more easily.
This application includes features of an advanced task manager, which will substitute for the standart one.
SysMan lets you create and configure Favourites views which consist of speed dials, speed contacts, speed sms/mms/email, start an application... Moreover, SysMan lets you create a hot key for any action. But that's not all. By means of SysMan you can add any number of programs to the cycle of applications switched via "Menu" button (Phone Application - Menu). E.g, you can add Messaging.
How to start:
- The main function of SysMan is an advanced task manager that appears when you hold "Menu" key. To make
SysMan work you should first activate it.
- All functions in SysMan work only when the application is active.
- SysMan has a light and handy settings system that you will usually find in all standart Series 60 devices. Settings are divided into the following groups:
General (Advanced Task manager, Application info and Favourites settings),
Actions, Look and feel settings, Cycled applications.
Note: if SysMan is activated then even if you close it, it will continue working. It also starts automatically when you turn on your phone.
Task Manager, Favourites and AppInfo:
The main function of SysMan is an improved Task Manager. You will see Task Manager view when you hold Menu button.
In addition to Task Manager you can also configure additional
You can open a Favourite view either directly from Task Manager, or with the help of an assigned hot key. Besides standart operations for applications switching Task Manager possesses the following functions:
- Close all applications;
- Go to - switch to favourites;
- Next/Prev view (Hot key: pen+Left/Right) - switches between TaskMan and Favourites;
- Compress memory;
- Close/Kill application;
- Grid/list view of TaskMan;
- App info - detailed application information;
- Restart phone;
App info function can be launched not only from Task Manager view, but also via a previously assigned hot key.
In this view you can:
- Configure SysMan interface.
- Set a hot key for AppInfo function.
- Work with Favourites views. You can set different actions for every view, e.g: speed dial, speed contacts, speed sms/mms/email, start application, create note,
create todo, create voice note, create contact.
You can also set a hot key for Favourites and configure its inteface.
SysMan lets you assign an unlimited number of actions with hot keys.
Look and feel:
General settings for Task Manager, Favourites and App Info views can be configured in this view, i.e: indicators for battery, memory, free, used and critical space on the disc.
By means of SysMan you can add any number of programs to the cycle of applications switched via "Menu" button (Phone Application - Menu). E.g, you can add Messaging.
Trial version is limited to 15 days
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.