for Nokia 6670:
Telephony enhancement tools:
Full screen caller
Personal information managers:
System tools and utilities:
Lady Chatterley's Lover
Product category: System tools and utilities
Last updated: Dec 13, 2003
Price: 6.95 USD
- Nokia 7650
- Nokia 3650/3600
- Nokia N-Gage/N-Gage QD
- Nokia 6600
- Siemens SX1
- Nokia 7610
- Nokia 6260
- Nokia 6620
- Nokia 3660/3620
- Sendo X
- Nokia 6670
- Nokia 6630
- Panasonic x700/x701
- Nokia 3230
- Nokia 6680/6681
- Samsung SGH-D730
Connect your series 60 device to the worldwide standard of contact data exchange! SymbianWare's SmartvCard application provides easy and foolproof import/export of your contacts to vCard files (platform-independent format for exchanging contacts information).
What is a vCard?
A vCard automates the exchange of personal information typically found on a traditional business card. vCard is used in applications such as Internet mail, voice mail, Web browsers, telephone applications, call centers, video conferencing, PIMs (Personal Information Managers), PDAs (Personal Data Assistants), pagers, fax, office equipment, and smart cards.
vCard information goes way beyond the simple text and includes elements like pictures, company logos, live Web addresses, and so on.
Why do I need it?
1. You can export your contacts from your PC Contacts manager (almost all known programs dealing with contacts are compatible with this format) and then import them to your phone easily with the help of SmartvCard in convenient, customizable and entirely
2. You can also export selected phone contacts to .vcf file that is easily imported to your PIM, Contacts manager, eMail client or any other program of that kind.
3. Maybe you want to make a backup for your contacts? Just export your contacts and you will be able to import them again to your phone when they are needed.
4. With the help of this program you can transfer contacts from Nokia 9210 to your Nokia 7650/3650.
What's new in SmartvCard 1.01:
- German language added;
- Contacts sort order fixed;
- Send last exported vcf file via Infrared/Bluetooth/Email/MMS command in main view added;
- "Save as dialog" after export replaced with view "save/send export" command;
- More fast mark/unmark operations;
- Find box pops up in contacts selection list box;
- Some minor bugs fixed;
Exporting contacts. In this view you can export all contacts or choose the contacts or groups that you want to export.
To export contacts together with groups choose Export groups option in the Misc menu.
Importing contacts. In this view you can import all or chosen contacts/groups in your Phone book.
SmartVCard automatically opens when you try to open vCard (.vcf) file from any File Manager.
A reviewer from Eur: Vcal
What about importing container Vcal files?
Rating: 5 out of 5
The downloaded software works for 15 days as full version, afterwards we ask you to register it.
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.