for Nokia 6680/6681:
Telephony enhancement tools:
Full screen caller
Personal information managers:
System tools and utilities:
Lady Chatterley's Lover
SmartLauncher version 1.07
Product category: Desktop
Last updated: Apr 16, 2005
Price: 11.95 USD
- Nokia 7650
- Nokia 3650/3600
- Nokia N-Gage/N-Gage QD
- Nokia 6600
- Siemens SX1
- Nokia 7610
- Nokia 6620
- Sendo X
- Nokia 3660/3620
- Nokia 6670
- Nokia 6260
- Nokia 6630
- Nokia 6680/6681
- Nokia 3230
- Panasonic x700/x701
- Samsung SGH-D730
If you want a special 'look and feel' for your smartphone then SmartLauncher
has everything you need. SmartLauncher completely substitutes the system menu and taskmanager, allows to set the background image, apps and folder
icons, colours and many other features.
- Implements all basic functions of the system menu and taskmanager;
- SmartLauncher is completely integrated into your smartphone and substitutes the
original menu and taskmanager applications;
- custom background menu picture;
- custom application and folder icons;
- custom labels, folder title and buttons colors;
- possibility to create your own skins and change them with the help of a FREEWARE application Skin Editor.
You can get Skin Editor here.;
- support of a tree folder feature;
- integrated taskman which features all the information about the level of the battery charge, free memory, free disks space, current time and the information about the launched applications;
- set a shortcut for an application or folder (ABC+Num for 7650 or Pen+Num for 3650);
- auto start.
This is the main view where you can see the installed applications.
Here you can launch new applications, navigate folders, create folders.
You can change the folder structure, rename and move applications
In this view there are two settings:
- Launcher (On/Off) - when this setting is "on",
the menu will be processed by the SmartLauncher. I.e. if you click menu
button SmartLauncher will appear, if you press and hold the Menu button then the Launcher TaskManager will appear. So, if you want to switch off the processing
of the menu buttons, set this option to "Off".
- Skin - in this option you can select the skin that you can download
from our site or create your own with the help of the freeware program
Some default skins:
Skins from our users:
How to install a skin:
To install a skin you should have our freeware Skin editor installed (take it from here).
Then you can send any skin to Inbox. Start Skin Editor and it will automatically propose you to add skin from Inbox
Moreover, with Skin Editor you can make your own skin (or modify the existing one) to personalize your device!
Note: If you're familiar with Series 60 file system, you can transfer Skin files without help of Skin Editor. Just copy skin file to systemdataLNSkins
SmartLauncher will rock your phone!
The trial version is limited to 15 days.
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.