for Sony Ericsson P910:
Telephony enhancement tools:
Personal information managers:
System tools and utilities:
Lady Chatterley's Lover
Product category: System tools and utilities
Last updated: Jul 11, 2004
Price: 5 USD
- Sony Ericsson P800
- Sony Ericsson P900
- Motorola A9xx/A1000
- Sony Ericsson P910
- BenQ P30
Have you forgot a torch? Or you haven't thought about it at all and suddenly found yourself in some dark place?
PowerTorch will easily cope with this problem!
How does it work:
- PowerTorch shows an one-colored picture at full screen. But you don't have to launch PowerTorch every time you want to show this picture.
You should just define a necessary Hot key once. And in case you need a torch just
press that Hot key!
- Once you've set Hot key activate PowerTorch. PowerTorch will be automatically
activated when you start your phone if it was previously activated.
- Each Hot key has one of the three following modes:
- Hold - long press;
- FC - press in flip closed mode;
- If you want to change color, set the option Hide torch to
by hot key state. To change color use jog dial click, change brightness - jog dial up/down.
Trial version is limited to 15 days
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.