CallRecorder version 1.00
Product category: Telephony enhancement tools
Last updated: Aug 26, 2005
Price: 16.95 USD
- Nokia 9500 Communicator
- Nokia 9300 Communicator
This product is no longer supported by Symbianware. Now you can download
and get full support for this product from
This useful application will let you record incoming and outgoing phone calls.
CallRecorder can start recording automatically or ask wheather to record a conversation or not - this will depend on the
rules you set up.
How to start:
- First, you should turn CallRecorder on. To do this, select Settings command.
In Settings dialog you can activate and set up some options;
- After that you should set rules for CallRecorder - considering these rules the application will or will not record phone calls;
You can find all recorded phone conversations in the main view of CallRecorder.
The following functions are available here:
- Play record. You can change volume while a record is being played.;
- Call a contact or a phone number. If the highlighted record has a
phone number, you can dial it even without exiting CallRecorder - just press Call button or select this command;
- Send via Infrared/Bluetooh/Email/MMS you can send the recorded conversation with the help of this command;
- Delete deletes marked records;
- Delete all;
- Refresh refreshes the list of records;
Records that don't have a sound file are marked by red color.
In this dialog you can set the following options:
- Activate (on / off);
- Record format (amr / wav);
- Sound folder - a folder where recorded files will be stored;
- Max record time (unlimited / MM:SS);
- Stop record hotkey;
You can set the following rules in this dialog:
- Default - this rule will be put into action if none of the active rules is used;
- Unknown - if the caller's number cannot be defined this rule will be used;
- Contact - you can set a separate rule for a specific contact;
- Group - a rule for a group of contacts;
- Phone - a rule for a phone number. You can use a mask for phone numbers.
A match pattern can contain wildcard
characters "*" and "?", where "*" matches zero or more consecutive occurrences of
any character and "?" matches a single occurrence of any character.
'*77' - all numbers ending at 77;
'877*' - all numbers beginning with 877;
'12?34' - all numbers like 12034, 12134 ... 12934;
You can set the following Actions for each rule:
- Ask before record - if this action is selected, CallRecorder will ask you wheather to record a phone
call or not;
- Record incoming calls - record of all incoming calls is allowed;
- Record outgoing calls - record of all outgoing calls is allowed;
Note: If you haven't chosen a single action or have chosen only Ask before record, this rule will be disabled.
Trial version is limited to 15 days
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.