for Nokia 7650:
Telephony enhancement tools:
Full screen caller
Personal information managers:
System tools and utilities:
Lady Chatterley's Lover
CallRecorder version 1.03
Product category: Telephony enhancement tools
Last updated: Jan 31, 2005
Price: 9.95 USD
- Nokia 7650
- Nokia 3650/3600
- Nokia N-Gage/N-Gage QD
- Nokia 3660/3620
- Siemens SX1
- Nokia 6600
- Nokia 7610
- Sendo X
- Nokia 6620
- Nokia 6260
- Nokia 6670
- Nokia 6630
- Panasonic x700/x701
- Nokia 3230
- Nokia 6680/6681
This product is no longer supported by Symbianware. Now you can download
and get full support for this product from
This useful application will let you record incoming and outgoing phone calls.
CallRecorder can start recording automatically or ask whether to record a conversation or not - this will depend on the
rules you set.
How to start:
- First, you should turn CallRecorder on. To do this, press Options and
select Settings command. In Settings dialog you can turn CallRecorder on and set up some options;
- After that you should set rules for CallRecorder - considering these rules the application will or will not record phone calls;
You can find all recorded phone conversations in the main view of CallRecorder.
The following functions are available here:
- Play record. You can change the volume with joystick left/right arrows while a record is being played.
To change speaker from loud to quiet or vice versa set an option Play volume in
Settings dialog to a corresponding value;
- Call a contact or a phone number. If the highlighted record has a phone number, you can dial it even without exiting CallRecorder - just press Call button or select this command;
- Send via Infrared/Bluetooth/Email/MMS you can send the recorded conversation with the help of this command;
- View contact (hot key: '*') displays a dialog with a contact;
- Properties (hot key: '5') displays a dialog with record's detailed properties;
- Delete (hot key: 'C') deletes marked records;
- Delete all (hot key: 'Pen+C');
- Pack deletes all records that don't have a sound file;
- Refresh actualizes the list of records;
Records that don't have a sound file are marked by red color.
In this dialog you can set the following options:
- Activate (Turn on / turn off);
- Record format (amr / wav);
- Sound folder - a folder where recorded files will be stored;
- Max record time (unlimited / MM:SS);
- Play volume (loud / quiet);
You can set the following rules in this dialog:
- Default - this rule will be put into action if none of the active rules is used;
- Unknown - if the caller's number cannot be defined this rule will be used;
- Contact - you can set a separate rule for a specific contact;
- Group - a rule for a group of contacts;
- Phone - a rule for a phone number. You can use a mask for phone numbers.
A match pattern can contain wildcard
characters "*" and "?", where "*" matches zero or more consecutive occurrences of
any character and "?" matches a single occurrence of any character.
'*77' - all numbers ending at 77;
'877*' - all numbers beginning with 877;
'12?34' - all numbers like 12034, 12134 ... 12934;
You can set the following Actions for each rule:
- Ask before record - if this action is selected, CallRecorder will ask you wheather to record a phone
call or not;
- Record incoming calls - record of all incoming calls is allowed;
- Record outgoing calls - record of all outgoing calls is allowed;
Note: If you haven't chosen a single action or have chosen only Ask before record, this rule will be disabled.
Constantine Michailidis from Thessaloniki, Greece: Excellent Spy/Reference Tool
You won't ever have to grab a pen again to write down notes or road instructions, remember good jokes passed over phone, dirty late night chats with the girlfriend, etc.
This product delivers what it advertises: a fully customisable call recording app with rules for incoming/outgoing and known/unknown conversation saving. Easy to use and extremely discrete. Two record formats: amr and wav. It also sports functionality to export the sound clips.
Rating: 5 out of 5
The downloaded software works for 15 days as full version, afterwards we ask you to register it.
SymbianWare OHG is in no way associated with Symbian Ltd.